When it comes to addiction recovery, JC’s Recovery Center firmly believes in following the 7 S’s of Success. Each of these seven elements work together to create a more comprehensive plan for long-term recovery. By following this guide, you can set yourself up for a more positive experience that provides the support you need and for success.
- Sponsor – This person will be your mentor and guide through the 12 steps. They will help you to work each step of the program and understand how it promotes recovery.
- Support Group – You’ll want to create a management team of at least 10 people who have achieved long-term sobriety and can hold you accountable. These are people that you can turn to for support, guidance, and advice.
- Spiritual Director – Stay strong in your faith by finding God and having a prayer counselor who can help you connect and build your spirituality.
- Shelter/Home Group – Commit yourself to a group that you attend on a regular basis and that drives you in serving others. This is a safe place to go.
- Schedule – Establish a health routine that includes weekly meetings. This provides more structure to your day, helps you stay on the right track, and gives you something to look forward to.
- Service Commitment – Giving back to others can be very rewarding and motivating. Find an organization or cause that you’re passionate about and volunteer.
- Step Work – A 12-step program won’t work unless you do. These steps are the solution to all of your problems today, so dedicate yourself to following through and making the most of each step.
JC’s Recovery Center empowers you to overcome addiction while promoting physical, mental, and spiritual healing. Recovery is possible with the 12 Steps in one hand and the Bible in the other, and we can show you how.Let us know how the 7 S’s have changed your life for the better by leaving a comment!