JC’s Recovery Center is aware of the practical skills needed to succeed in life on a daily basis. For this reason, we offer life coaching as part of our treatment to educate our patients on how to reach career and financial goals.
Life coaching acts as a support for clients who are trying to achieve a particular personal or professional goal. Life coaching differs from therapy as it focuses on long term goals like choosing and building a career. We help clients identify immediate obstacles and develop a plan of action to make their dreams a reality by:
- Implementing a practical approach so that clients aren’t overwhelmed and are more likely to stick to their goals.
- Establish small goals that eventually lead to a bigger goal.
- Learn how to interview and how to dress professionally.
- Learn Money Management tools to acquire financial responsibility and save for the future.
- Find government programs they may qualify for to assist them with basic needs like food programs and transportation while working toward financial independence.