The Sonshine Program
The SonShine Program – Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Treatment Care
Our mission at JC’s Recovery Center is to provide the foundation for freedom—freedom from addiction, rooted in faith. Our faith-based and clinically advanced program offers a number of options to address different needs, and many of those options are encompassed in The SonShine Program. Comprised of our IOP and outpatient care plans, The SonShine program offers an opportunity to be liberated from addiction, and to develop the tools and strategies needed for lifelong sobriety.
What makes The SonShine Program so effective? The answer lies in the program’s unique composition, which pulls equally from God’s Word and from the 12-Step Program.
Addiction Recovery: 12 Steps in One Hand and the Bible in the Other
In fact, The SonShine Program was founded on many of the same, proven principles of the 12-Step Program, blended with an increased focus on the Bible. This is what gives the program its unique success rate: Our clients carry the Big Book in one hand and the Bible in the other, and are always equipped with sound spiritual guidelines for maintaining their life of recovery.
It is important for us to note that members of all faiths are welcome here at JC’s Recovery Center. Our approach to treatment has a strong, evidence-based clinical foundation, even as we turn to faith as an anchor and foundation for the recovery process.
Our Sonshine Program Offers:
When you are admitted into the program, you will have a chance to work one-on-one with a therapist to develop a personal action plan for addiction recovery. Your recovery action plan will include:
- Weekly addiction recovery groups
- Weekly family therapy groups
- Weekly individual therapy
- Assessment for trauma and unresolved grief
- Assessment for co-occurring mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, personality disorders, etc.
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Christian counseling
- Urine drug and alcohol screens
- Learning more about addiction, recovery, family dysfunction, etc.
- Working the 12 steps
- Attendance of AA/NA or faith-based meetings
- Relapse prevention
- Introduction to the local 12-step and/or faith-based community
- Learning how to problem solve without the use of chemicals
- Referrals for individual psychotherapy, private family therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive discharge plan
- 7 S’s to Success
Get Faith-Based Treatment at JC’s Recovery Center
Addiction can seem harrowing, but there is always hope available. It starts when you seek treatment that is clinically sound but also faith-based, which is what we offer at JC’s Recovery Center. Learn more about our SonShine approach by contacting the JC’s Recovery Center team today.
Just left inpatient treatment?
See how our outpatient program can help you stay sober!
CALL NOW 844-524-6873