Christian Alcohol Rehab for Philadelphia Residents
Faith Based Alcohol Rehab for Philadelphia Residents
Enjoying a casual drink with friends or family is a commonly accepted practice in several social situations across the nation. Yet some people may find that an occasional drink can quickly spiral out of control and become a severe problem. Deciding to stop the cycle of problem drinking behaviors is the first step to your recovery.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery?
When you choose to enter treatment at JC’s Recovery in beautiful Hollywood, Florida, you’re away from people and places in Philadelphia that can tempt your drinking behaviors. Spending a bit of time away from Philadelphia also gives you the chance to focus on your recovery to start building healthy, new daily routines that don’t revolve around alcohol.
JC’s Recovery takes a holistic approach to recover from alcohol addiction that helps heal physically and emotionally. We also integrate a faith-based approach to your recovery that lets you renew your faith in God so you can start to heal spiritually too.
The addiction treatment programs we use at JC’s Recovery combine evidence-based treatments and therapies with faith-based support groups, bible study sessions, and prayer and reflection time. We strive to ensure you have the best possible opportunity of maintaining your motivation to stay sober over the long term.
By the time you complete your comprehensive rehab program and return home to Philadelphia, we hope you’ll have learned the necessary skills and tactics to live a healthy, productive lifestyle free from the grip of alcohol. Your renewed faith in Our Lord is also intended to give you the strength and reassurance that you’re never alone in your recovery journey.
How Our Christian Alcohol Rehab Works
The reasons and triggers behind problematic drinking patterns are unique for every person. That’s why the most successful treatment programs need to be customized to account for each person’s individual needs.
The experienced team at JC’s Recovery understands that there’s no single approach to treatment that will be right for everyone. Instead, we take the time to tailor the correct combination of procedures for your needs so that you can make a successful recovery.
Our faith-based outpatient alcohol addiction treatment program uses a combination of various therapies and treatments. These might include:
– One-on-one counseling: Individual counseling works to help identify and understand more about your personal drinking triggers. The advice also enables you to begin building a relapse prevention strategy designed to help you avoid returning to former drinking behaviors after you leave rehab.
– Group therapy: Attending group therapy can help you recognize you always have the support and guidance from peers around you going through similar challenges in their recovery. You’re never alone.
– Faith-based meetings: Group meetings, such as alcoholics anonymous (AA), will introduce you to 12-step programs that help provide the framework for your ongoing recovery.
– Bible study: Throughout your treatment program, you’ll have time to study passages from the Bible that give cues to help maintain motivation through your recovery and strengthen your faith at the same time.
– Family therapy: Most people believe only the person with addiction needs treatment, yet your loved ones have also been affected by your drinking behaviors. So therapy can be helpful for them too as they learn about their roles in your recovery.
– Alternative therapies: As part of a holistic treatment approach, some alternative therapies may be integrated into your treatment program to help you find healthy ways to relax and reduce stress or explore non-verbal ways to express yourself. These might include meditation, yoga, creative pursuits, or exercise programs.
– Additional recovery assistance: Any good addiction treatment program should also encompass ways to help you return to Philadelphia with all the support and resources you need to continue the work you started in rehab. Additional support might include access to local counselors and group meetings, financial counseling, nutritional counseling, legal assistance, and job skills training. Of course, your rehab treatment also includes plenty of free time to discover new ways to have fun by exploring various sober activities and hobbies.
Choosing a Bible Based Treatment Center for Philadelphia Residents
Before you enter into a Bible-based rehab treatment center near you, consider the benefits of beginning your recovery in beautiful Hollywood, Florida. Spending time away from Philadelphia lets you rebuild your life without temptations or distractions back home. Your time in rehab is spent building healthier, more productive daily routines that remain with you, even after you leave rehab.
JC’s Recovery Center in Hollywood, Florida, has been awarded the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. We’re proudly recognized for providing the best quality of safe and effective care as a healthcare organization. JC’s Recovery provides a welcoming, supportive environment that makes you feel like a part of our rapidly expanding family.
What to Expect During Treatment
It’s normal to worry about what happens during addiction treatment, but we strive to ensure you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment you arrive at JC’s Recovery.
Your addiction treatment specialist will work with you to tailor a treatment plan that suits your individual needs. You’ll also learn more about how our program begins to address the underlying psychological reasons behind your drinking behaviors and what we do to help you break free from that cycle.
Your days in treatment are highly structured, so you begin to develop healthy new routines for living a sober lifestyle. Each day you’ll attend pre-scheduled treatment or therapy sessions before returning to your accommodation at night. You aren’t required to live full-time at the treatment center, so you can start exploring different ways to relax and have fun without the need for alcohol.
What Does a Day Look Like at JC’s Recovery?
Every day in rehab is structured to allow you to attend treatment sessions, but you have time to yourself too. The basis behind structuring your daily schedule is to help you begin developing new daily routines that help you break free from a life of alcohol abuse.
After eating a nutritious breakfast, you’ll arrive at JC’s Recovery for your morning counseling sessions or group meetings. You’ll have plenty of free time to enjoy lunch and some time to relax or reflect before your afternoon treatment sessions.
Your schedule may also include bible-study groups and group support meetings, such as AA. Of course, you’ll also have time to explore new hobbies and activities or take some out to have some fun.
The objective behind creating new routines in your early recovery is to help you discover ways to integrate self-care into your daily lifestyle. If you’re like most people recovering from alcohol addiction, it’s likely your self-care level may have suffered, causing vitamin deficiencies and other health issues.
Long-term alcohol abuse can also result in poor eating habits and lack of proper sleep. A healthy new daily routine focused on self-care can help your body begin to recover properly. We also strive to ensure your self-esteem is elevated through prayer, so you always know you’re worthy of the lifestyle you deserve.
You aren’t expected to attend counseling sessions or group meetings every day. We also work hard to ensure you have plenty of freedom to have fun, spend time with family, or focus on study or work commitments. You’re also encouraged to explore different sober activities or outings with others in recovery for some social time.
How Is Christian Alcohol Rehab Different?
Many of the evidence-based therapies and treatments used at JC’s Recovery are similar to those used in most other addiction treatment programs. These therapies focus on helping you heal physically and emotionally from long-term alcohol abuse.
While we use similar therapies in our programs, the difference with us is that we also integrate faith-based therapies to help you heal spiritually too. Rekindling your faith in God can give you the motivation you need to remain sober long into the future. Knowing that He is always there to support you through even the most challenging times can also help you avoid returning to former behaviors.
If you want to learn more about how JC’s Recovery can help you break the cycle of alcohol addiction, call us today at 844-524-6873. The first step to your recovery and your new sober lifestyle is just a phone call away.
Just left inpatient treatment?
See how our outpatient program can help you stay sober!
CALL NOW 844-524-6873