Outpatient Alcohol Rehab for Dallas Residents
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Center for Dallas Residents
Over 14 million American adults over the age of 18 suffer from an addiction to alcohol. A person suffering from alcohol use disorder (AUD) cannot manage alcohol intake on their own. AUD is a chronic disease that requires professional help.
At JC’s Recovery & Counseling Center in Hollywood, Florida, we are available to assist people from across the country, including Dallas residents, at our South Florida facility. If you’re presently living in or near Dallas, Texas, our counselors are prepared to speak with you anytime, day or night, about our Christian-based alcohol rehab services in Florida.
If you’re one of the millions of people suffering from alcohol addiction, it’s essential to know that if you quit drinking suddenly, you may experience severe withdrawal symptoms. This is just one aspect of why it’s crucial to seek professional help for recovery from AUD.
Whether you are concerned about your inability to stop drinking or are worried about a loved one, it helps to have as much knowledge as possible about this disease that can affect anyone from all walks of life and at different life stages.
Some of the main signs and symptoms that someone with an alcohol addiction may exhibit include the following:
· Having an uncontrollable urge to drink alcohol, even when you desire to stop or taper off
· Requiring increasingly more significant amounts of alcohol to feel the same effects
· Feeling withdrawal symptoms when not drinking (trembling, sweating, anxiety, or nausea)
· Continuing to drink even though this behavior is causing you to have health, relationship, and other problems
Why Choose JC’s Recovery For Alcohol Rehab?
At JC’s Recovery, we understand how vital it is to go through alcohol withdrawal under our addiction specialists’ supervision. We are also keenly aware that seeking alcoholism treatment as soon as possible is key to long-lasting sobriety. Even though we are based in South Florida, our clients take advantage of JC’s Recovery faith-based services from areas as far away as Dallas.
Our center has been accredited by The Joint Commission, a body that evaluates healthcare organizations for their excellence, safety, and effective care standards. JC’s Recovery holds The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for meeting industry performance standards.
JC’s Recovery has also been a featured treatment center on the A&E television show ‘Intervention,’ a series that looks at the lives of people suffering from addiction disease.
We offer outpatient alcohol rehab services based on the clinically proven 12-Step Program methods that we supplement with teachings from the Bible. Our faith-based recovery center is different from other programs in several ways, including:
1. We believe that treating people suffering from alcohol addiction should be conducted holistically, taking every aspect of a person’s self into consideration. We address your mind, body, and spirit when helping you win against alcohol use disorders. After all, your psychological, physical, and spiritual needs must all be met, whether you’re dealing with alcohol abuse, substance use, or a mental health condition that often co-occurs with addiction.
2. Our Christian-based rehab services include individual psychological counseling, but we also address your spiritual needs with faith counseling, life coaching, daily prayer, meditation, and inspirational lecturers.
3. The team at JC’s Recovery consists of a spiritual director, physician, clinical director, therapists, case manager, and others on staff to ensure the health, safety, and recovery of our clients.
4. Our far-reaching resources for clients’ aftercare include extensive support through group meetings that are 12-Step or Christian-based.
5. We offer dual-diagnosis care and practice evidence-based therapies, such as DBT, CBT, and other treatments.
Our goal is to provide you with a strong foundation for lifelong recovery and freedom from substance abuse, replacing addictive behaviors with God’s love.
How Our Outpatient Alcohol Program Works
The outpatient alcohol rehab program at JC’s Recovery Center in South Florida is individualized to fit each person’s unique needs. You may need to begin your recovery journey in our residential rehab facility or partial hospitalization program before moving on to our outpatient services. Depending upon the severity and length of time associated with your alcohol use disorder, you may be able to reap the benefits of outpatient therapy upon your arrival at our South Florida center.
During outpatient rehab, a person lives off-campus in the comfort of home and travels to our center for treatment a specified number of days or hours per week. We offer a variety of care levels that are designed to provide treatment at nearly every recovery level.
Our outpatient alcohol program provides you with ongoing recovery services while letting you return to a healthy lifestyle as soon as possible. Our complete care plan offerings include:
· Addiction recovery group meetings each week
· Family therapy groups
· One-on-one therapy sessions
· A full evaluation related to trauma and unresolved grief
· An assessment of any co-occurring mental health issues
· Christian counseling
· Comprehensive treatment plans
· 12-Step Program participation, such as Alcoholics Anonymous
· Relapse prevention
· Education about triggers and coping mechanisms
Nearly all aspects of our treatment have a Christian focus, letting you experience God’s forgiveness so a fresh start can begin without the added weight of guilt. Our Christian mentors, Bible study groups, and inspirational speakers are incorporated into the programs we provide so our clients can use the news of Christ’s love as an added motivation to pursue a new lease on life.
Alcohol Rehab That Allows You To Work and Take Care of Family
If you’re traveling to JC’s Recovery & Counseling Center from Dallas, you may want to begin recovery in our residential treatment or partial hospitalization program. These programs eventually lead you to our outpatient program, where you will live off-campus and return to the center for treatment and motivation.
Some clients have homes they can live in near our South Florida center, so they can easily participate in the outpatient program for alcoholism. We, however, also have some room for outpatient housing here in Hollywood, Florida. Either way, as an outpatient, you will enjoy a comfortable home life while undergoing rehab for alcohol addiction. You may continue to go to school, work, or take care of family matters while working on your substance issues.
All treatment takes place at JC’s Recovery Center throughout the week. We also run an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for alcohol addiction. This program gives you a bit more structure and guidance while still allowing you to live off-campus and continue living your life. This is especially important if you have a caring support system that will encourage your successful rehab goals.
Continued sobriety is a team effort. You don’t live in a bubble, so you will need the help and support of those who care most about you, namely your family and close friends.
At JC’s Recovery, we come together, like a close-knit family, from the moment you walk through our doors. Our faith-based rehab center is here to provide you with the medically sound treatment you’ll need to complete your recovery journey. Call us today at 844-524-6873 to begin your journey.