Get Sober. Stop Drinking.
- In Treatment in 24 Hours
- Insurance Covers Up To 100%*
- Mental Health And Alcohol Treatment Program
- Long Term Program (30+ Days)
- Family Involvement Welcome and Encouraged
Get the help you need.
Get a Callback
A phone call is best but if you cannot call right now fill out the form below and we will contact you soon.
Are you or a loved one suffering from alcohol issues? Call JC's Recovery Center now and get the help you need!
Alcohol abuse and treatment
Recovery from alcohol addiction may be one of the most difficult journeys your friend or loved one ever embarks on—yet the reward is a sweet one. The recovery process offers true freedom from addiction’s hold, and a life of joy, fullness and well-being.
At JC’s Recovery Center in Hollywood, Florida, our passion is for providing a firm foundation for that recovery journey—a foundation built on faith. We offer residential care, extended care and aftercare. If any of this sounds like you or your loved one call JC’s Recovery Center right now at (844) 524-6873.
Do you need alcohol abuse treatment?
Alcohol abuse is a complex issue and is often untreated for years. If you are unsure if alcohol rehab is needed ask yourself these questions:
- Is alcohol use controlled, can it be stopped after one or two drinks?
- Have you received a DUI, or been arrested due to alcohol use?
- Are you successful in your professional life?
- Can you go 90 days without drinking?
- If you stop drinking do you experience detox symptoms?
- Has alcohol use negatively affected your job, personal life or relationship ?
If you are questioning whether you need help you should talk to one of our consultants. Give us a call right now at (844) 524-6873. We can help.
Did you know?
- Insurance may cover up to 100% of your treatment costs
- Financial help is possible for out-of-pocket or self pay situations
We will verify your insurance for free. Call us for details!
The treatment experience
Because each substance abuse situation is unique we offer several levels of care to meet your needs.
- Day/Night treatment with boarding and 24 hour supervision
- Partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Sober living and long term programming
About JC’s Recovery Center
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Phil. 4:13
Our philosophy is simple: The message of JC’s Recovery Center is one of hope; one of freedom; one of joy. We understand that addiction can feel unending, and mental health disorders can seem oppressive. However, recovery is always possible, especially when you have the right support system and the right people in your corner. At JC’s Recovery Center, we provide our clients with dual diagnosis treatment and care, including a therapeutic model that is based on the 12-Step Program and rooted in the teachings of the Bible.
What sets JC’s Recovery Center apart is our faith-based and evidence-centered approach and the welcoming and family-oriented atmosphere.
Proven therapeutic approach
- Small group setting
- Individual counseling
- Trauma program
- Off site 12 step meetings
- Family involvement
- Spiritual counseling
- Sobriety coaching
- Evidence based therapy
- Beautiful spacious accomodations
- Elegantly furnished
- Gourmet kitchen
- Food is provided
- Extra large bedrooms with plush bedding
- Large flat screen TVs
- 24 hour staff supervision
- Day trips – Beach, fishing, kayaking
- Gym outings and exercise
Copyright JC’s Recovery Center. All right reserved.
*Insurance policies vary in what they will and will not cover. Coverage will vary based on your individual insurance policy. All logos and trademarks are the sole and exclusive rights of their respective owners.
The information you are submitting to JC’s Recovery Center will be used to match you with providers of drug rehab and treatment services. By Clicking the “Get help” “Request a callback” or any other form submission button you are consenting to having your information shared with participating providers and to be matched with and contacted by a participating provider by telephone or email, even if you have previously listed yourself on any corporate, state or federal do not call list. We will only share your information with our partners to fulfill your request. You will not receive ongoing marketing materials, and we also will not sell your personal information.