Drug Rehab for Charlotte Residents
Best Drug Rehab for Charlotte, NC Residents
Admitting that you need help with an addiction issue entails the very first step towards your recovery. Your next step involves choosing the best drug rehab for your specific needs.
When making this critical health decision, it’s essential to understand that addiction is a brain disease that affects you mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. This disease requires attention, support, and experienced care from professionals who understand the full impact of the recovery process.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery?
Choosing a drug rehab center for Charlotte, North Carolina residents can seem like an overwhelming process. Although it appears to be a great idea to stay local and begin your rehab journey in the Charlotte area, it’s often to your advantage to enroll in a drug rehab facility outside of your familiar home setting.
JC’s Recovery & Counseling Center in South Florida attracts people from all over the country who wish to recover from drug or alcohol use disorders. Our compassionate addiction recovery team in Hollywood, Florida, has the knowledge, understanding, and skills to free you from addiction and lead you to long-lasting sobriety.
Think about completing your recovery journey outside of the Charlotte area and consider traveling to JC’s Recovery South Florida center for various reasons:
– Our rehab center is located in sunny and warm South Florida. A welcome change of scenery alone can do wonders for your psychological outlook as you set off on the next step of your recovery journey. Knowing you’re off to a new start in a beautiful location can fill you with optimism and the energy you’ll need to recover from addiction.
– At JC’s Recovery Center, you won’t feel alone or adrift at sea because we will be your family while you’re here. As soon as you pass through our doors, you become a part of our close-knit group, and we hope to remain your sober family for many years to come.
– Although many miles separate Charlotte, North Carolina, and Hollywood, Florida, you’ll feel enveloped by the safety and comfort our friendly environment and staff provide.
– Our clinically proven treatment methods for addiction recovery are safe and effective. JC’s Recovery meets the highest standards for excellent addiction treatment and client care.
– We take a holistic approach to addiction rehab because we understand it affects you in many ways.
– Ours is a Christian, faith-based recovery program. In addition to helping you battle the physical, emotional, and psychological effects of addiction, our specialized counselors also assist you with spiritual healing and rehab, using God’s love as your foundation for recovery.
Suppose you are dealing with an underlying mental health condition in addition to a substance use disorder. In that case, our dual diagnosis care is available to help you sort through the issues that contribute to addictive behaviors. JC’s Recovery Center holds The Joint Commission’s accreditation and its Gold Seal of Approval for safe, effective industry standards of performance in addiction treatment client care. These are just some of the top reasons for choosing JC’s Recovery Center in South Florida, whether you presently live in Charlotte or elsewhere.
How Our Drug Rehab Treatment Program Works
Freedom from drug addiction may seem as though it’s out of reach for you and your circumstances. Perhaps you’ve entered rehab in the past and have found your way back to using substances again. Or you may feel that you’re so deeply entrenched in substance use that you’re beyond help.
Although recovery is not simple, it is attainable. At JC’s Recovery Center, you are not alone in understanding the many struggles that accompany substance use disorders. We utilize a multi-faceted approach to battling drug addiction to help you recover from this brain disease with compassion and dignity.
Our drug rehab treatment program helps people who are suffering from an addiction to street drug and prescription medications. Many who enter JC’s Recovery suffer from a dependency on substances like:
Our specialists will help determine whether you require a detox period before beginning a rehab program at JC’s Recovery. If you need to detox, we have a medical detox program that provides you with 24-hour medical supervision and medications to help you with any withdrawal symptoms you may endure.
When your body has been cleared of toxins, you can begin a treatment program. Our treatment and continuing recovery options vary, with choices that include:
· Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
· Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
· Outpatient Treatment
· Sober Skills Program
· Recovery Residences
· Recovery Dive Program
PHP and IOP at JC’s Recovery
If you choose to enter one of these programs, you will either live on-campus at our state-of-the-art facility or commute on a regular basis to the center for treatment if you have a home base in South Florida.
Participation in a PHP at JC’s Recovery is highly inspirational to recovering your health, self-esteem and entering a life free of substances.
During your PHP or IOP treatment you will have access to:
– Daily group therapy sessions
– Individualized therapy sessions
– Spiritual counseling
– Family therapy groups
– Full assessment for trauma or unresolved grief
– An evaluation for co-occurring mental health issues
– Motivational speakers who will inspire and encourage
– Comprehensive treatment planning
– Life coaching
– Relapse prevention education
– Massage therapy
– Physical training
– Nutrition education
– Yoga exercise
Choosing an Addiction Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
Suppose you have relatives or close friends who live within driving distance of our South Florida facility. In that case, you may wish to choose the nearby JC’s Recovery Center for your addiction treatment for the many reasons stated above.
A partial hospitalization program requires your presence, often daily. Although our center is beautiful and comfortable, you may want to live in a more familiar atmosphere of family and friends. This allows you to commute to the center for your sessions and return home to sleep in your bed with those you already know and love.
It’s also to your advantage to choose the treatment center that’s nearby if you must continue working or going to school locally and can’t commit to living in-house for rehab. Weigh the convenience of your potential commute and the flexibility of any work or school hours against the convenience and cost of living on-campus.
You may find that choosing recovery as an outpatient will work out better for you because your loved ones are available to provide the support and care you need after sessions. You’ll also be better able to strengthen that support network, which will be vital after recovery to prevent relapse.
How Much Does Rehab Cost?
Costs associated with rehab can vary widely. It really will depend on what your specific needs are and the extent and length of your addiction issues. Other factors that affect cost include:
· The type of treatment program chosen
· The substance you’re being treated for
· How long substance use has been ongoing
· The drug dosage or amount of alcohol drinking can affect your length of time in recovery
· Living on-campus or at home also affects the cost
What to Expect During Treatment
Your daily schedule at JC’s Recovery will differ from everyone else’s because our treatment programs are designed to meet your individual needs. Weekly therapy sessions with groups or a one-on-one therapist and counseling for spiritual renewal will take place regularly.
Whether you live on or off-campus, you will bond with your new family at JC’s Recovery Center and enjoy group outings and other fun recreational activities as you battle addiction together.
What Does a Day Look Like at JC’s Recovery?
Your daily schedule at JC’s Recovery Centerwill differ just a little from everyone else’s because our treatment programs are designed to meet your individual needs. Weekly therapy sessions with groups or a one-on-one therapist and counseling for spiritual renewal will take place regularly.
Whether you live on or off campus, you will bond with your new family at JC’s Recovery Center and enjoy group outings and other fun recreational activities as you battle addiction together.
Christian Drug Rehab for Charlotte, NC Residents
Don’t let negative influences deter your faith in God any longer. It’s time to open the door and enter a new life without the heavy load of addiction weighing you down. Our faith-based programs can provide you with the guidance needed to overcome addiction and reach a higher power. Call 844-524-6873 to receive the help of Scripture, Our Lord, and the evidence-based therapies offered at JC’s Recovery Center today.