Outpatient Drug Rehab for Austin Residents
Outpatient Drug Rehab for Austin, TX Residents
JC’s Recovery & Counseling Center is an outpatient treatment center in South Florida where we provide addiction treatment services for those struggling with alcohol or drug addiction. If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, we hope you will consider our treatment center a resource and opportunity to change your life.
Substance abuse is characterized by a loss of control over a person’s use of drugs and alcohol. When you lack control, it’s difficult to overcome addiction to drugs or alcohol on your own, even with the support and encouragement of loving friends and family. Reaching this point is when it’s time (even if you don’t know it yet) to seek substance abuse rehabilitation.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery
At JC’s Recovery Center, we have helped people at all points in their substance abuse addiction. We provide a variety of therapy options, including individual and group therapy. We also offer specialized services, such as faith-based treatment, trauma resolution therapy, and life coaching.
We feel some of our strengths as a treatment center are our staff and our treatment approaches. We have a caring and experienced staff that includes therapists, a case manager, and a spiritual director. We are proud to offer Christian-based rehabilitation services that help you find strength from God in your recovery.
If you’d like to learn more about our outpatient rehabilitation services, treatment programs, or how we can help you or your loved one achieve and maintain their sobriety, please call 844-524-6873. Our caring staff will be there to help answer your questions and guide you whenever possible.
How Our Outpatient Drug Rehab Works
Our outpatient drug rehabilitation program begins with the intake process. This is when you meet with one of our counselors to discuss your substance abuse history and treatment goals. At this time, we can discuss the available treatments we offer and the outpatient program types with you.
Some of the examples of the services we offer include:
- One-on-one therapy
- Addiction therapy groups
- Family therapy
- Assessment of co-occurring mental health disorders
- Life coaching
- Inspirational and motivational speaker presentations
- Relapse prevention techniques
- Alternative treatment therapies, such as acupuncture, physical training, nutritionist, and yoga
Regardless of the outpatient treatment approach you choose, your treatment will likely include many of these therapies. You can participate in them on a daily or every-other-day basis, depending on your program of choice.
By learning how addiction affects your brain and body, you can better understand how to overcome it. Our therapists will learn how to recognize addictive patterns of thinking and behavior that can keep you using drugs or alcohol. Once you do this, you can start to establish a relapse prevention strategy that helps you define how you’ll resist the urges to return to substance abuse.
Choosing an Outpatient Drug Rehab Center for Austin Residents
Thankfully, you don’t have to choose a rehabilitation facility every day. However, it does present a challenge because it’s hard to know how to evaluate if a rehabilitation center is right.
We understand that when you choose a rehabilitation facility, you entrust us with your health and future. Therefore, it’s essential to make the most informed choice when selecting an outpatient drug rehabilitation program near you.
We suggest that when you evaluate programs such as ours, you consider the following factors:
- Do you feel the environment is warm and welcoming? Do you feel safe and comfortable when you go to the facility?
- Does the facility offer a variety of programs? Are they a one-size-fits-all approach, or do they take an individual approach?
- Does the facility provide specialized programs? Examples may include faith-based programs and for those looking for alternative therapies.
While we realize there are addiction treatment programs in the Austin area, we encourage you to consider our Hollywood, Florida, location for outpatient treatment. We have many Austin-based clients who have come to our facility for treatment. Our clients enjoy the ability to remove themselves from the locations that remind them of their substance abuse. As you start to get stronger and continue in your rehabilitation treatment, you can prepare yourself to return to your home environment. In the meantime, you can enjoy the beautiful, serene setting of and around our facility.
Drug Rehab That Allows You to Work & Take Care of Family
JC’s Recovery offers outpatient rehabilitation at different levels of outpatient treatment. We understand that your life can’t completely stop when you need substance abuse treatment. If you have family commitments or a job that you and others count on, we offer programs where you can complete substance abuse treatment and take care of your work and family whenever possible.
Examples of these programs include:
- Intensive outpatient program: Our intensive outpatient program involves attending either day or evening sessions anywhere from three to five days per week. Consider it as if rehabilitation treatment is your part-time job. Many of our clients choose this as their next level of care after completing a medical detox program or inpatient rehabilitation stay.
- Outpatient program: An outpatient treatment program is our least time-intensive program. This transition is often when you have completed an inpatient or more intensive outpatient program and are transitioning back into your life. You can continue to work and participate in therapy sessions that revolve around your available time, depending on your work schedule.
Outpatient treatment programs can be very successful in aiding your recovery. However, you must have some elements in place, which includes a stable and supportive home life. If you haven’t yet established a safe place to stay, we can help you identify potential sober living or other secure home placement facilities that can help you continue your sobriety journey.
What To Expect During Treatment
Your recovery is an individual experience. While no two treatment programs are alike, there are some aspects to your recovery and treatment at JC’s Recovery that you can expect. The first are the standards that you can expect from us as a treatment team. These include the following:
• Our team is committed to your recovery.
• You will be provided evidence-based therapy.
• We will provide you with innovative treatments.
• You will learn techniques to prevent relapse.
• We will continue to support you after you complete our treatment program.
• You will learn about the physical and mental processes behind addiction.
• You will explore aspects of your history and mental health that may have led you to where you are today.
• That you will be challenged and sometimes uncomfortable at the personal inventory you must often take as part of your treatment.
• You will receive support, not only for your substance abuse addiction but also for any mental health disorders you may experience. Treating you as a whole person is vital to your recovery.
• With time and participation, you can learn to make the changes that will help you achieve sobriety.
We would be proud to help you in your outpatient addiction treatment journey. For more information on our services, please call 844-524-6873.