Outpatient Alcohol Rehab for Charlotte Residents
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
It’s possible to experience freedom from alcohol addiction and live a life filled with renewed hope for the future. You can find release from the bonds of substance use disorder and build a closer relationship with family and God when you regain and sustain your sobriety through JC’s Recovery outpatient alcohol rehab programs.
The scourge of addiction can target anyone, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, or socioeconomic status. Addiction is a disease that responds positively to medically proven treatment. The clinicians who work with you to overcome this disorder, the environment in which you’re treated, and holistic methods to heal you, mind, body, and spirit make a huge difference in the outcome.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery for Alcohol Rehab?
At JC’s Recovery & Counseling Center, our former and current clients bond together and with our staff as a family unit. This atmosphere of love, compassion, and kindness helps us stand out as a rehab center of choice. People from Charlotte and across the country come to our South Florida facility for outpatient alcohol rehab services for several reasons, including:
- A change in location often gives you a new outlook on life’s possibilities. Our facility in Hollywood, Florida, is situated in a beautiful area. More importantly, our family of addiction specialists and your peers will impress you with their warmth, expertise, and vitality in living a sober lifestyle.
- Our holistic approach to addiction recovery focuses on healing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self. We don’t merely treat the symptoms of your physical dependency on alcohol; we get to the root of your relationship with alcohol by providing sound, clinically based therapies, and treatments.
- We are a faith-based, Christian drug addiction treatment center offering you a foundation built on God’s love for your recovery journey. Our spiritually centered counseling and inspirational speakers give you the courage to leave addiction behind and replace it with something pure and lasting.
- The addiction specialists at JC’s Recovery are experienced professionals who understand the pain of addiction and the mental health issues that often co-occur with this disorder.
- Although you may feel it makes more sense to seek outpatient alcohol rehab in Charlotte, it’s often to your advantage to undergo recovery away from where the known temptations and triggers to use again exist.
- JC’s Recovery has received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval from one of the United States’ accreditation bodies with rigorous healthcare industry standards. This award signifies JC’s Recovery excellence in providing the highest quality of safe, effective care to our clients.
How Our Outpatient Alcohol Program Works
Some people who enter outpatient rehab for alcohol addiction at JC’s Recovery must first begin their recovery in our residential treatment program or our partial hospitalization program. Both involve a period of living on a comfortable campus in South Florida. You may need to enroll in one of these treatment programs, depending upon the status of your dependency on substances.
If our specialists determine that you are stable enough to begin your care at JC’s Recover on an outpatient treatment level, you will be living off-campus and come to our center for your daily treatments. Our outpatient alcohol rehab program provides you with ongoing recovery services, coupled with the freedom to live a healthy life with family and friends.
The Christian aspect of our outpatient rehab program draws on Scripture readings that let you know about Christ’s forgiveness for past sins or wrongs you may have committed involving yourself and others because of your substance use. As an outpatient in the alcohol rehab program, you will be able to access spiritual counseling, attend Bible study sessions, and engage you with inspirational speakers who will help you envision your life in sobriety.
In essence, JC’s Recovery outpatient program helps you learn ways to cope with life’s struggles without using drugs or alcohol. As an outpatient, you will be able to put all you’ve learned in rehab into real-life practice. With resolve and our help, you will become more influential in using these skills that will allow you to deal with triggers, cravings, and the temptation to relapse.
Whether you live in Charlotte, North Carolina, or somewhere nearby, it’s vitally important that you choose the right outpatient alcohol rehab center for your needs. If you reside in Charlotte, maybe you don’t want to enter a local facility because you don’t want to bump into people who know you and the problems you’re having. You may also understand that staying near friends who are still using substances and always being near old hangouts that you frequented to get high is not conducive to your recovery.
Coming to our center in Hollywood, Florida, lets you enter a new world of hope and fresh starts. The physical distance you’ll put between yourself and Charlotte will make you much less likely to give up on rehab and go home. You’ll be able to commit more powerfully to achieving sobriety and the personal treatment plan we’ve devised for your recovery.
Alcohol Rehab That Allows You to Work and Take Care of Family
One of the most uplifting aspects of JC’s Recovery outpatient alcohol rehab is it gives you the ability to focus on your career, schoolwork, and family relationships. During your time as an outpatient, you’ll be encouraged to work, take courses, or spend time rebuilding relationships with family and friends.
If you have work or family obligations, you’ll have more time to tend to them as an outpatient. Although not all of your time will be freed up when you enter outpatient rehab, you will be able to build your support systems and continue living a healthy lifestyle while living on your own or with family.
As an outpatient at JC’s Recovery, you’ll be interacting with a team of dedicated professionals to support and nurture your mind, body, and spirit. Addiction is not a disease you can conquer on your own. Between our experienced addiction specialists and the anchors we’ll provide in friendship and faith, you will experience true, lasting recovery. We target your physical, cognitive, emotional, and spiritual needs with our holistic approach to addiction recovery.
Spiritual therapy is an essential aspect of our alcohol rehab programs at JC’s Recovery because we help you center your life around the love of God rather than your destructive relationship with substances. Your weekly or daily treatment at JC’s Recovery outpatient program can entail:
- Individual, one-on-one therapy sessions with a psychotherapist
- Group therapy with your peers and an addiction counselor
- Dual diagnosis care, if needed
- Participation in a 12-Step Program
- Life coaching sessions
- Christian counseling
- Inspirational, educational speakers
- Trauma resolution therapy
- Family therapy
- Relapse prevention
- Introduction to your local 12-Step group
You’ll receive a thorough discharge plan upon completion of the outpatient program, as you prepare to return to your life and no longer need formal therapy treatment. For relapse prevention in the future, though, you will need a plan that will often include:
- Your attendance at local support group meetings
- Participation in fun alumni activities
- A relationship with groups or a person that will provide you with ongoing support
The professionals at JC’s Recovery are here for you. Contact us now at 844-524-6873 if you or a loved one needs help with outpatient drug rehab treatment.