Partial Hospitalization Program for Alcohol & Drug Rehab for Charlotte Residents
PHP Addiction Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
The number of people needing rehab from alcohol or drugs has skyrocketed. More than 53 million Americans over the age of 12 suffer from a substance use disorder. Yet, only 11% seek rehab treatment, which leaves a massive amount of people who have an untreated chronic disease.
Addiction results from a brain disease that, when left untreated, can wreak havoc on your physical, mental, and emotional states. When you are suffering from an addiction, you have no control over how much alcohol or drugs you’re consuming.
Different treatment plans exist for you to reclaim your life after recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. One type of treatment is called a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
Some people from Charlotte would benefit highly from a residential rehab program, which is the highest level of care in addiction treatment. As an inpatient at JC’s Recovery in South Florida, you would live at our residential campus for several weeks or even months as you recover from drug or alcohol addiction. Care and supervision are provided around-the-clock during your time spent as an inpatient.
A PHP treatment plan at JC’s Recovery provides you with the necessary structure of our inpatient program paired with equal amounts of flexibility so you can live on your own instead of living full-time at our residence. You would still have the option to live on campus, but as long as you are physically and mentally stable enough to live in your own home, you may do so under this program. You can also choose to participate in a community living program while enrolled in our PHP.
The best of both worlds, a PHP, allows you to live in your own home environment while you reap the benefits of our top-notch therapy and spiritual guides at JC’s Recovery Center.
The benefits of being enrolled in a PHP at JC’s Recovery include:
· Having the choice of residing in our high-end, structured living community, or living in the comfort of your family’s residence.
· The therapy you’ll receive as part of our program is intensive and offered daily. However, we do provide you with enough flexibility in your schedule so that you can commute to our center for treatment and return home at night.
· Your individual and group therapy sessions are part of your PHP and your participation in a 12-step support group.
· We believe in holistic treatment for drug or alcohol addiction, which is why we address physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery?
JC’s Recovery in South Florida is your home away from home if you’re coming to us from Charlotte, North Carolina. Our staff will immediately welcome you into our center with no judgment or stigma associated with your addiction issues. Although we are a Christian-based recovery center, we invite anyone to join our partial hospitalization and other programs, regardless of your religious beliefs.
Our neighborhood remains situated in an area where palm trees and sunny skies add optimism and joy to your daily life. The facility itself and our accommodations are modern and comfortable. Plus, you’ll feel right at home among our friendly staff and our clients, many of whom you will forge a bond that will last for years to come.
Many people choose JC’s Recovery because they know we are a Christian-centered rehab facility with a strong faith in our Lord’s power to give you the strength to leave drugs and alcohol behind. Instead, you’ll replace that craving for substances with a renewed love of spirituality, prayer, and meditation.
Strengthen your relationship with Christ, and you will find the power you’ll need in recovery to overcome your daily struggles.
How Our Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program Works
We understand how deeply rooted addiction to substances can be. This is why we use a multi-faceted approach to addiction recovery, targeting the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of this disease.
You’ll find renewed hope and faith when you participate in our alcohol addiction program at JC’s Recovery. To begin your treatment, you will first need to enter our medical detox program to rid your body of alcohol’s toxic effects.
Your treatment plan may include all or some of the following:
· One-on-One Therapy: This will help get to the root of your abusive relationship with alcohol and other issues that may have prevented you from achieving sobriety in the past
· Co-Occurring Disorders: We will assess and treat you for any mental health disorders that may have caused you to use alcohol to escape or self-medicate
· Group Therapy: You’ll be able to discuss your circumstances and listen to other people’s experiences as an addiction counselor leads a session
· Spiritual Counseling: Our spiritual director will assist you in ways of turning your life over to God for safekeeping. Through life coaching, daily prayer and meditation, and Bible studies, we encourage you to get help from Our Lord for help in overcoming alcohol addiction.
· Motivational Speakers: These educational lectures will provide you with encouragement and motivation.
· 12-Step Program: You’ll participate in a 12-step program that will support and encourage your continued sobriety
During your time spent detoxing from alcohol use, a professional will be on hand 24 hours a day to supervise your detox process and supply you with encouragement and medications you may need to ease some of the symptoms that accompany withdrawal. A detox may take 24 hours or longer depending upon how long you’ve been abusing alcohol and to what extent.
After your system has been cleansed of substances, your treatment plan is designed to provide you with specific therapy types specific to your needs.
How Our Drug Rehab Works
JC’s drug addiction treatment in a PHP works much in the same way as our alcohol rehab program does. Your time spent in detox will depend on the drug type, the length of your addiction, and if you’ve undergone rehab in the past.
During your time spent undergoing our PHP treatment, you’ll take part in clinically proven therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy and our healing programs and spiritual guidance.
Choosing an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
Receiving treatment in a rehab facility near Charlotte may seem like the best idea, but that’s not always true for everyone. Engaging in therapy for addiction rehab near your home can become a temptation to reconnect with friends who are still using. You might also be tempted to go to places where you know alcohol and drugs are widely used, like at a bar or a friend’s party.
JC’s Recovery in South Florida erases those temptations to drink or abuse drugs because you’ve chosen an intensive outpatient treatment center away from home.
What to Expect During Treatment
During your PHP treatment at JC’s Recovery, you can expect to ride over to our center for daily therapy and counseling sessions, according to your individualized schedule plan. You will be able to leave and go back to your home at the end of the day, allowing you to fulfill your other obligations away from the rehab center.
If you or a loved one is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, contact us at 844-524-6873, where hope and freedom are anchored in faith and God’s love.