Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab for Charlotte, NC Residents
If you’re seeking help for alcohol or drug addiction, you’re not alone. Up to 10% of American adults have struggled with a substance use disorder at some point in their lives.
Recovering from an addiction to substances can provide you with renewed hope and freedom just when you thought all was lost. Ending your dependence on drugs or alcohol releases you from the tight hold of addiction, which prevents you from experiencing all that life promises.
Remember that addiction can happen to anyone, regardless of where you live, how old you are, or how much money you make. Addiction is a brain disease that can take hold of you and negatively affect nearly everything in your life.
Undergoing rehab and finding your sobriety will strengthen your relationships and your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery?
You will be warmly welcomed at JC’s Recovery Center in South Florida, whether you come to us from Charlotte or nearby. People flock to our Hollywood, Florida rehab center from all over the country and from all walks of life.
Charlotte residents struggling with addiction will appreciate the change of scenery when they arrive at our center. A different environment can do wonders for the soul and lift your mood as you anticipate the beautiful changes that will take place as you work on your recovery.
Nearly everyone who first walks through our doors notes how friendly, warm, and compassionate the staff is at JC’s Recovery. They also feel an immediate sense of belonging by being accepted into a newfound family who understands their struggles.
Many people from Charlotte and beyond choose JC’s Recovery Center to undergo rehab because:
1. The feelings of safety and security within our South Florida campus helps you quickly feel at ease.
2. Our approach to addiction treatment is holistic to ensure your physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs are met and nurtured.
3. The treatments and therapies we employ at JC’s Recovery are clinically based, scientifically-proven methods that work.
4. We complement our evidence-based treatment with Christian teachings and values.
5. Our JC’s Recovery community, including staff and clients, are wholly supportive and find joy in their daily lives.
Our highly trained addiction specialists consist of a team of experienced clinicians and a medical doctor. Together, they deliver various types of therapy, medications, and counseling to help you in every aspect related to your drug or alcohol dependency. Our spiritual director oversees your relationship with Our Lord and helps direct you towards the light, giving you the encouragement you need to protect your sobriety through God’s words.
How Our Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program Works
As an outpatient at JC’s Recovery, you’ll have the flexibility to live on your own, off-campus, as you overcome an addiction to alcohol. You can also choose to live within our comfortable accommodations at JC’s Recovery for a short period, perhaps while undergoing detox. While residing at JC’s Recovery Center, you’ll have immediate access to all of your treatment sessions and live with your peers who are experiencing many of the same issues.
You may have to go through a period of withdrawal at our center before beginning treatment for alcohol or drug addiction. Detox takes place under the close supervision of our medical staff for your safety. Medications will be provided to help you with any uncomfortable symptoms that can occur.
After all the alcohol toxins are gone from your system, your recovery treatment can start. Your individualized plan of treatment will be designed, and you can then come to our center for therapy sessions. Your treatment for alcohol use disorder will likely include participation in a Christian-based 12-Step Program. During that time, you’ll discover a life-changing path to sobriety that will bring you closer to God.
How Our Drug Rehab Works
When you enroll in our faith-based outpatient drug rehab program at JC’s Recovery, you’ll work through the personal issues related to your substance use with our experienced therapists, peers, and spiritual counselors. Our program has a distinctly Christian focus that helps you forge a closer relationship with Christ. Once you acknowledge God’s faith and forgiveness, you’ll be able to replace your dependence on substances with something more powerful and positive.
JC’s Recovery outpatient drug rehab follows a process for recovery that combines Christian values with medically sound treatments. Our process works in this way:
· Our intake specialist will assess you to determine all of your needs. A comprehensive medical and psychiatric evaluation will be completed so that an individualized treatment plan can be devised.
· Your detox period will vary depending upon how long you’ve been abusing alcohol and how much you’ve been drinking daily. Withdrawing from alcohol use can cause intense reactions in some people, so our medical personnel is on hand to supervise your detox process and prevent any complications from occurring.
· When you begin your outpatient addiction treatment, you will arrive at our center for your daily therapy and other treatment sessions, which will vary from day-to-day.
· Participation in a 12-step program, such as Alcoholics Anonymous or a faith-based 12-step program, will be involved in your treatment.
Other treatments likely to be included in your personalized treatment plan include:
· Individual psychotherapy
· Group therapy
· Family therapy
· Spiritual counseling
· Bible study
· Prayer and meditation
Choosing an Outpatient Treatment Center for Charlotte Residents
Whether you live in Charlotte or closeby, choosing the best outpatient addiction treatment center for your needs is of the utmost importance. If you reside in Charlotte, it might be best to choose an outpatient rehab center that’s not local. You’re apt to run into people and locations that will remind you of using substances, making it that much harder to break away from addiction.
Moving temporarily to South Florida for outpatient rehab treatment provides you with a fresh start in a new locale. You will put miles between you and the people, places, and things that contribute to your substance use. It’s also more difficult to just throw up your hands, give up and go home if you enter rehab treatment that’s not close to home.
What to Expect During Outpatient Treatment
Your outpatient treatment will involve your presence at JC’s Recovery Center to work on your dedicated professional specialists’ substance use disorder.
Your schedule may include:
· Various types of therapy sessions, such cognitive behavioral therapy
· Life coaching sessions
· Spiritual counseling
· Educational, inspirational lectures
· Therapy to resolve trauma that contributes to substance use disorder
· 12-Step Program participation
What Does a Day Look Like at JC’s Recovery?
Your treatment as an outpatient at JC’s Recovery will be a bit different every day. As a rule, your daily participation in outpatient rehab will be a mix of faith-based discussions and therapies that are either one-on-one with a therapist or within a group of your peers led by one of our addiction specialists. Other daily activities may include working through a 12-step program, and activities to reduce stress and increase confidence in your ability to overcome addiction.
If you’re struggling with a dependence on drugs or alcohol, contact us at 844-524-6873 today.