Outpatient Drug Rehab for Charlotte Residents
Outpatient Drug Rehab for Charlotte, NC Residents
You’re not alone in your struggle to overcome an addiction to drugs. Countless amounts of people in Charlotte and across the country are finding themselves in a similar situation year after year.
Drug addiction is a neurological disease affecting up to 10% of the American population. The condition of addiction does not discriminate. It is a problem for people who come from all walks of life and in all types of socio-economic situations. Rich, poor, construction worker or lawyer, addiction can touch anyone’s life.
If you or a loved one needs relief from drug or alcohol addiction, you’ll find hope and renewal at JC’s Recovery Center in South Florida. Once you walk through our doors and begin your recovery journey, you’ll find the strength that accompanies sobriety and discover how following the path of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, will heal your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual self.
Why Choose JC’s Recovery?
The experience you’ll have at JC’s Recovery will change your whole perspective on rehab if you previously thought recovery was an unattainable goal. We thrive on seeing our clients become part of our family and then move on to rejoin their own families and continue living a sober lifestyle that’s full of joy and peace. Many return to participate in our alumni program, where they can reconnect with others and enjoy get-togethers and outings with like-minded friends at JC’s Recovery.
Our center is noted for its friendly, family-like atmosphere, which is especially crucial if you’re traveling to South Florida from Charlotte and unfamiliar with it. Our center attracts clients from all across the country and from all different walks of life. Many choose JC’s Recovery because its location is conducive to avoiding stress and relaxing near palm trees, sunshine, and the ocean. The facilities’ comfortable furnishings and convenient amenities are also a part of the attractiveness that brings clients to JC’s Recovery.
Moreover, others want to complete their rehab at JC’s Recovery because of its Christian faith-based foundation. The spiritual counseling and Bible teachings at JC’s Recovery lift your soul and seal the relationship between you and Christ Our Lord. Other important reasons to choose JC’s Recovery include:
- We provide a safe, secure campus where you’ll feel nurtured and comfortable.
- Our holistic approach to rehab. We address your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs using a variety of clinically sound techniques and therapies.
- We blend our evidence-based therapy with our Christian values and teachings from the Bible.
- Each of our staff members, including everyone from our clinical therapists to our intake coordinator, is friendly, supportive and happy to help you in any way they can along your journey.
How Our Outpatient Rehab Works
Suppose you’re stable and have completed a detox program for drugs or alcohol or have spent some time in our residential or partial hospitalization program. In that case, you may be able to participate in our outpatient rehab program. Being an outpatient gives you the flexibility of living off-campus in an apartment or perhaps in the home of a close friend or relative.
You can then commute to JC’s Recovery Center to participate in your daily therapy sessions and programs. Some people who need to attend work or school or have family obligations that don’t allow them to join a residential or PHP program find that outpatient rehab works best. Although you won’t live at our center, you’ll still be expected to be present at all of your planned meetings to work on your recovery with our addiction specialists. Your daily schedule as an outpatient in rehab may look something like this:
- A one-on-one therapy session with a psychiatrist
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy with a clinician
- Spiritual counseling meetings
- Bible study
- Prayer and meditation
- Attend an inspirational lecture
- Participate in a 12-step meeting
- Engage in treatment to resolve trauma that may have contributed to your substance use
- Get motivated with a life coaching session
- Practice yoga exercises
Choosing an Outpatient Drug Rehab Center for Charlotte Residents
Although choosing an outpatient drug rehab near your Charlotte home sounds like the best option, it often works to your advantage to choose outpatient drug rehab further from your home base. Enrolling in our South Florida recovery center provides you a fresh start in your recovery process. With some distance between you and the people and places that might distract you from your recovery goals, you’ll stand a much better chance of finding long-lasting recovery from addiction. Choosing to enter our Hollywood, Florida, rehab facility rather than remaining in Charlotte will encourage you to stay the course when you hit a few bumps on the road to recovery.
Drug Rehab That Allows You to Work & Take Care of Family
Your participation in JC’s Recovery outpatient drug rehab program provides you with the flexibility to overcome addiction and sustain your sobriety. At the same time, you will continue to fulfill your other obligations in life. You may need to begin your treatment in our residential program at first. You can then gradually step down to our intensive outpatient program and, finally, find the freedom to continue your recovery through our outpatient program. If you need to work, go to school or take care of family members in South Florida, you can meet these demands while fine-tuning the skills you need for addiction recovery in our outpatient program. Participation in this outpatient treatment at JC’s Recovery lets you:
- Have access to essential support while returning to real life, with all of its temptations, triggers, stressors, and cravings.
- Learn ways to cope with the struggles of life without turning to drugs or alcohol.
- Attend recovery, family therapy, and individual therapy groups.
- Receive a full evaluation of any trauma and unresolved grief that is associated with addiction.
- Have access to our faith-based counseling.
- Work through the 12-steps program to ensure you can achieve sobriety the right way,
- Practice relapse prevention skills to learn how to avoid using drugs again.
- JC’s Recovery outpatient program also provides you with a comprehensive discharge plan that includes support group attendance and alumni activities.
What to Expect During Treatment
Your presence in our outpatient program will match you with the specific therapies, counseling, and educational resources you’ll need to complete your recovery goals. Also, we’ll help you sustain your newly found sobriety to avoid relapse in the future. During your outpatient treatment, you can expect:
- To participate in individual and group therapy sessions. These may consist of cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical therapy, and one-on-one psychotherapy.
- To receive the encouragement you’ll need to get back to the realities of everyday living with life coaching sessions.
- To forge closer relationships with a higher power through our spiritual counseling sessions.
- To be educated and inspired by our motivational speakers.
- To engage in any necessary therapy to resolve trauma that may have contributed to your substance use.
- To participate in a local 12-step program or refer you to a similar program in your town.
Your outpatient treatment schedule will vary from day-to-day. You can still expect it to be a blend of Christian-based values and teachings mixed with scientifically proven therapies, programs, and tools for addiction recovery.
Contact our addiction specialists at 844-524-6873 to learn more about how you can become a part of our rehab family and overcome your struggle with drug addiction.